Born in the 70s New York City, the independent artist secured his spot on the Gotham rap map in 2011 with the launch of his YouTube channel and indie record label CrownImperialMusic.
A true musician who never stops working to improve his skills, Mac is known for spontaneously dropping new flows and concepts that are influenced by the Hip-Hop scene and contribute back to it. He is set apart from his peers as an old-school NYC rapper using top-shelf 21st century music production.
In his debut album “New Bud City,” Mac’s preference for quality and originality rings through the mic. Its pro-legalization theme brings the truth to the people from the perspective of an O.G. Queens stoner who is always flying high.
Between smoking it out and dropping rhymes in the studio, Mac performs live at prominent NYC venues, where he mesmerizes the crowd and makes fans jump on command. His upbeat hits and smooth melodic anthems make him a desirable performer at any event.
Catch the Mac at shows at Fontana’s in Chinatown and the Nayorican Poet’s Café on the Lower East Side, The Art Of Lyrics showcase at Camaradas El Barrio in Harlem, What’s Poppin events at Club Medusa in Woodside, Thunderground Music at Brooklyn Nights in Bed Stuy, the One Up showcase at Beso Lounge in Bedford Park, Turn Up Tuesdays at Tobacco Road in Times Square, and more.
“New Bud City” is available now at various online music stores.
MacMotions Next Live Event
- Mic Geronimo Anniversary Party (Blackthorn 51- Queens NY)
- Open Mic Night @ The Tavern Lounge (Queens, NY)
- 25th Anniversary of Intelligent Hoodlum (Blackthorn 51- Queens NY)
- Tobacco Road (NYC)
- The Nuyorican Cafe (NYC)
- Fontanas (NYC)
- The Delancey (NYC)
- Camaradas (Harlem NY)
- Beso Lounge (Bronx NY)
- The Wine Room (Richmond Hills Queens NY)
- Club Medusa (Woodside Queens NY)
- Tavern Lounge (Woodhaven Queens NY)
- Queens Tavern (Ridgewood Queens NY)
- Brooklyn Nights (Brooklyn NY)
- Sputnik (Brooklyn NY)
- The Basement Bar (Brooklyn NY)
- The 5 Spot (Brooklyn NY)
- Club Pyramid (Manhattan NY)
- The Flat (Brooklyn NY)
- Nikon – Jones Beach Amphitheater (Long Island)